Wednesday 1 April 2009

The Aftercast?

What originally started as my own blog has now changed into The Aftercast, but just how did this all come about? Well after chatting with Cody at around 6am I asked if he wanted access to my blog, so he could then post some stuff during the week instead of having to wait until the podcast to get something off his chest.

Things featured here will be things that I can't really say on Console Heroes, as it just don't seem to fit in with the site. So in other words it will be more of the same random bollocks that I normally post but with Cody's slant on things thrown in as an added bonus. So expect to see this being updated a bit more than it has recently. (It would have been updated sooner except real life got in the way, shitty shitty real life.)

Err... Hi Boss, I am on my break honest!

So basically thats it, I still haven't had much chance to game as of late which sucks balls to say the least. I am however going to be taking my DS to work, so hopefully I can hide for about an hour or five and play on that. It is rather sad that I have to do sneaky things like this to play a game, but a gamer must do sneaky things like this from time to time to get their gaming fix.

I long to just spend one evening sat in front of my TV and catch up on some of the games sat gathering dust on my shelf. Hopefully it won't be to much longer before normal gaming service resumes again.

No comments: