Thursday 3 June 2010

Zombie Killing Bad?


In an earlier post I wrote about the epic fail that is First Play, well it seems that the Fail continues with this weeks episode as the Mini (The only thing most people actually downloaded the crap thing for) won't actually download. Whats worse is that "Age of Zombies" actually looks like a half decent game for a change.


All I seem to get is the screen above that says "The following downloads are temporarily unavailable. Please check again later." Well it has now been over 12 hours since I first tried downloading it and it is still not working. So basically I can download the 1.2gig of crap I don't want just so I can download "Age of Zombies" yet can't download the game which is only 21MB in size.




I guess my Zombie killing addiction will have to wait until this crap is finally sorted out which makes Flea a very sad panda.

No comments: